Installing accessories

Participant count
  • Participant list

peterw244

Hey all I'm either going to get a viper or python alarm with remote start 2-way. I'm going to get an authorized dealer to install it but if i wanted to get the battery backup, another siren, or perimeter sensor is it easy to install yourself? I know the alarm can be hard if you don't know what you're doing so im not bothering with that but is it easy to install the battery backup youself or any other accessory? If so where can the instructions be found. Thanks

-Pete

o yea man, the back up is easy as SHIOT, lol i had someone install my alarm too the viper791xv terrific by the way, but i installed the backup, get the back up from asianwolf.com alright and you can do it yourself

just to let you know most places will void your warranty if you tamper with any of the installation. so that means that your nice lifetime warranty from dei is now void. The entire system must be installed professionally. usualy a mecp certified shop. for a batt back up should only be like an additional 25 bucks to install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.