Interest in Vinyl Decals?

Yeah you can count me in for a series of smaller rear pass window sized stickers... I can work out the designs in photoshop and send them to you as a PDF? does that work? Let me know as your schedule for it allows...

Yes, it allows input of .PDF.

I found the machine I have, it is called an IOLINE Super 88..

And yes, I know I have a lot to learn, but I find this stuff to be interesting, so it shouldn't be too bad...

i'm in........could I just send you a drawing?
Yeah, that would work, any type of image will always be easier, as I can just import it into the program, size it, clean it up, and cut...

My email is rcolwell {at} bradley.edu....

Interested In 2 Side To Side Winshield Decals, So I'm In
Ok, that works.. It is always easiest if you have an idea in mind, because I do not currently have any designs, or templates to go off of..

Interested in 4 smaller decals, pm me if you get a chance.
Ok, you will have a PM shortly..

On a side note, I'm going to try to create my gallery here, and put some images of work that has been done here.

I will also try to get a link that shows all of the colors available...

Thanks,

Ry

I'll just post the general pricing, that is set up as of right now...

There will be a $10 minimal charge on decals..

As for smaller logos, they will be in the range of $15-20 per sq. foot

There may be a higher charge on special patterns, or colors, as they have to be special ordered, and they may take a bit longer due to having to order the vinyl..

Generally, the more simple the text or design is, the cheaper it will be, and vice versa for larger and more intricate decals

Shipping shouldn't be much on decals, as they are very very light.

I guess that I'm really not supposed to get into too much free lance, because of copy rights an all that nonsense, but there are a few general templates that I have, and I will have photoshop soon.

good luck on it, it's alot harder then yo uthink..I've had my business going for 3 years now..it's how I make my living and it took about a year to learn everything you need to know..and I still learn **** everyday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Untouchable11

10+ year member
Yellow Ledbetter
Untouchable11
Central IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies