Interface module

Participant count
  • Participant list

dnav1102

Have a 2013 Buick Verano base model - no bose system. Have the touch screen factory radio. Had pep boys install 4 alpine speakers in the doors and an alpine power pack on the head unit. everything working fine except for the fact that the door chimes, warning lamps and turn signals are now amplified and are extremely loud. on star is as well.

Was told that there is an interface module available that would take care of this issue. having a hard time finding the correct one. asking to please help and find the correct part

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They both might work the same. Thing is that you buy that adapter kit to replace the radio so I am sure the R&D department thought of all the...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
I agree; it doesn't. :) See my comment above on Tuesday at 4:08 pm; in short, I'll use the auxiliary port on the FM transmitter.
I see a couple "Wanted To Buy" AC206 threads on here. There's a new one on eBay right now...
I assume the plugs are if you have factory equipment like a amp, etc.

About this thread

dnav1102

dnav1102
Bolingbrook, Il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dnav1102