ipad mini broken screen who can fix it.

Participant count
  • Participant list
easy, as long as the metal case isnt mesed up its just a drop in type deal screens can be $$$$
not broken just cracked glass, can you do it.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

i might be willing to buy it from you. i haven't done one of these yet, if i can get the parts I could do it for you.
I would sell it, for the right price, make me an offer.

Did you happen to purchase insurance or Apple Care for it when you bought the device? Apple will just charge you $50 for a brand new one if you did get their apple care service. Normal insurance would charge $200 for a new one. If you didnt get any of these I would reccomend going to a iphone repair store (one not owned by apple) they normally charge anywhere from 50-100 for screen repairs

no apple care, cant find one of those in my area. Any idea of chains that do that sort of thing. Apple will send me a new one for a large sum of money

Did you happen to purchase insurance or Apple Care for it when you bought the device? Apple will just charge you $50 for a brand new one if you did get their apple care service. Normal insurance would charge $200 for a new one. If you didnt get any of these I would reccomend going to a iphone repair store (one not owned by apple) they normally charge anywhere from 50-100 for screen repairs
maybe 50-100 for an iPhone 3G S. the iphone 4, 4S and 5 have retina displays and cost on those is $100 for just the screen. ipads run $150-$200 on the lcd screen models and $300 for the ones with retina displays.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.