! ~ iPods For Sale ~ ! Touch & Nanos

no, use paypal and everything is legit.
and, pm's replied.
FYI! paypal offers no protection for us buyers when buying off the forum. al the seller has to do is ship you a empty box with a tracking number and paypal will side with them since the dont govern this forum as they do on ebay. this is directly from paypal lady. only thing you can do is deny a package that way his tracking number wont say you received the item and you can get your money back but you dont know if you got scammed or not since you cant open the package and still deny it...so yeah op ship first

FYI! paypal offers no protection for us buyers when buying off the forum. al the seller has to do is ship you a empty box with a tracking number and paypal will side with them since the dont govern this forum as they do on ebay. this is directly from paypal lady. only thing you can do is deny a package that way his tracking number wont say you received the item and you can get your money back but you dont know if you got scammed or not since you cant open the package and still deny it...so yeah op ship first
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

haha well sorry mr.. its just everytime i have been scammed including a time or two on here, i made a claim with paypal and recieved my money back. Shipping first is a lot easier to get scammed, so no i nor anyone else should ever ship first. You'll just have to talk to bigaudiofanatic to see if he got an empty box or not lol. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

naa, im not. i sent a perfectly working ipod to twistedchild and he said that when he got it never held a charge. i had no problems with the ipod so i dk what he was even talking about. he never asked for his money back once... so i guess im a scammer... anyway for anyone who just wants a good deal, these ipods all work 100%. they hold there charge and everything lol. just need to get rid of them.
You fuking liar i asked for a partial refund ......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Abc123Abc

10+ year member
BOSS
Abc123Abc
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies