Iraggi is in business, quality

He used to compete and build alts which of course boosted his sales. He was having issues keeping up with demand then folded under pressure and still owed a few people product or money. I'm not sure if those customers were ever taken care of or not to be honest. I know he is back to building alts again, but no idea on anything else past that.

He's in La Verne/Smyrna area.
oh ok... knew it was somewhere in TN.

But from what I remember a few years back, he made quality alts... I think it was the customer service that gave him the bad rep, and then it sunk them while still owing people money and products.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.