is this amp any good?

shibby6615

im about to get an amp in a trade, but i dont know if this amp is any good. all i know is that it's a jenson and it's a couple years old. if you could tell me the model name and if it's any good i'd really appreciate it. thanx. heres a couple pics of it:

QC38325.jpg

QB84020.jpg

A buddy of mine sold amps like that. I can't tell which one it is, but yet, it's a pretty solid amp. Not anything spectacular, but pair it with a couple of 8's and you'll be golden.

I honestly can not tell the model number from those pics either. It should have it right on the front of the amp.

Most Jensen's of that style were allright- so long as they werent bridged or pushed really hard. They would be better suited for mid/high speakers IMO.

Take it easy,

-zane

Yeah i can't really catch the model on the pics but tell me the specs. Jensen amps have come a long way and have been around for a while so if you decide to get it don't drop the ohms to low about 2 ohms should be fine and see if it's bridgeable if not don't try it like the other guy said take it easy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.