***** ISO Dc m3 8"***** d4

Participant count
  • Participant list
Never seen that driver f/s used anywhere.
???

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

I bought 3 for $40 each lol

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Need 1 more

How did you manage to find a 180 dollar sub for 40 bucks each??

I'm lookin' for 2 myself and never seen them f/s at all.

How did you manage to find a 180 dollar sub for 40 bucks each??
I'm lookin' for 2 myself and never seen them f/s at all.
I'm wondering if he knows the guy that I know, who shoots dice on the weekends with the sane dude that I got these from? Paid $150ish bnib for all 4. Literally took them out of the boxes to take this picture.

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w.

That's cheap...and way below dealer cost. I'll gladly pay 80 bucks cash for 2 high quality drivers.

Wonder how they make $$ off that.

That's cheap...and way below dealer cost. I'll gladly pay 80 bucks cash for 2 high quality drivers.
Wonder how they make $$ off that.
I think it's called divorce? A man would rather sell all his prized possessions for horses**t on the dollar, rather than let his ex wife get another dime of it.

I think it's called divorce? A man would rather sell all his prized possessions for horses**t on the dollar, rather than let his ex wife get another dime of it.
Sometimes you make no sense.

We don't know if he got them new or used.

We got no way understandin’ this world. We got about as much sense of it as bird flyin’ in the sky. There’s a lot that bird don't know, though it don’t change the fact the world is happenin’ to him all the same. It was a joke, I take it you've never bought anything stupid cheap from a guy going through a divorce? I can guarantee that even dealer cost for an m3 is way more than $40, so if its bnib it's as hot as a sauna or it was bought second hand from someone.

Lol you must not know how to find deals across the country ive never paid retail for any audio equipment in my life i wont and yes they are all new

Lol you must not know how to find deals across the country ive never paid retail for any audio equipment in my life i wont and yes they are all new
So.....you don't think I look for deals huh? Little do you know that I actually do. See those subs in my avatar? One of those I paid 210 bucks shipped to my doorstep. And it's the Sundown Audio x15. I have searched high and low for those same subs and everywhere I have looked everywhere and the price is between 180-200 each. I think your full of it. Unless you can provide proof with username date and account # or whatever stating that you paid 40 bucks for each sub, I'm not buying it.

Unless you wanna share post up a link. Otherwise, your just wasting time on here.

So.....you don't think I look for deals huh? Little do you know that I actually do. See those subs in my avatar? One of those I paid 210 bucks shipped to my doorstep. And it's the Sundown Audio x15. I have searched high and low for those same subs and everywhere I have looked everywhere and the price is between 180-200 each. I think your full of it. Unless you can provide proof with username date and account # or whatever stating that you paid 40 bucks for each sub, I'm not buying it.
Unless you wanna share post up a link. Otherwise, your just wasting time on here.
Was talkin to the other guy lol

Whats your phone number ill send screen shots lmfao i have nothin to lie about sir

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.