It Has Begun... donpisto's '06 G35 Sedan Install

this is weak $h!t. start all over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
d@mn this makes me want to ib my idmax's soon as he!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
Do it!!!

i got a stinger volt meter for sale levon LOL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif i kno uw ant it

Lol. I actually took everything out the trunk. I measure and I have 19" for height....but the width is tricky. Just so oddly shaped. I need to get a piece of cardboard, cut to shape, and estimate a few different dimensions.

I also looked for another place for the wire and there really isn't much. Factory did a good job of sealing...but some other areas, looks like it's going to be a PITA.

why did you go back to chrome looks so much better with the black rims in stall is comming along nicely good job so far
I'm going more for the VIP theme...it's follows more luxury and the black I think looks good, but it's too sporty. If I was going to leave it black, I woulda deleted the bar in the middle of the bumper too.

I got the deadener already so I gotta install that...going to order my optima batteries shortly and once i figure out dimensions i have to work with, i can determine what size subs, how many, and which ones to go with.

PITA it is your trunk is ****ed lmao
Hahahaha. I gotta see what i'm gonna do with that factory amp. Might have to relocate it if it needs to be there because i don't know how i'm gonna seal it off...unless the baffle board ends up being behind that.

you might be able to run the wires up behind the side cushion, up over the rear passenger wheel to get into the trunk. Looks a little mickey mouse how the wires enter the trunk there.
You gotta remove that side cushion to the left of the rear seats. Towards the top (right over the rear wheel), you'll see where the stock wires enter trunk.

Ya i told him he has to remove his seats to really get a look where u can run your wires, but he was too busy talkin to *****es on the phone. didnt even deaden his truck like he was suppose to lol

Ya i told him he has to remove his seats to really get a look where u can run your wires, but he was too busy talkin to *****es on the phone. didnt even deaden his truck like he was suppose to lol
I had a feeling when he said he looked for another place to run, that it was BS...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.