iTrader & Banned Forum

bibby
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Elite
none
Anther board i frequent has i guess what you would call an iTrader mod. Anyways, it works like ebay. After you purchase, you leave feedback. It would be a lot easier than a feedback section full of threads to search through. Also, your feedback status is listed below your avatar with your location, and post count.

Ex...

http://www.d-series.org/forums/itrader.php?u=8553

The next thing is, and would be cool, a banned sub-forum. A sub-forum so when people get banned, it is the only forum that the banned user could see. That way they have a place to *****, and are not completely locked out of the forums. Plus it'd be funny to watch them whine, and complain. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Goob, think about these.

Mods, mention this in the back room to goob. Especially the iTrader stuff.

O didnt say it would prevent scammage. Just it would be more in order, and not jumbled aroudn through tons of pages, sigs, all that.

im on a few with the itrader, nobody ever uses it. Most of the time someone will say thats alot of money, how much business have you done etc. Then people will jump in the thread and say he is a good guy, whatever

But the banned forum sounds interesting

The issue with itrader is if there is a vb upgrade that comes out it may not be compatible, while itrader has been good with keeping thing up to date you always run the risk, then you are left with no itrader and no feedback forum if it does not work out.

Another thing is with the amount of time I see the admin on here I have a feeling he does not want to dick around with it for hours trying to get it working on the latest patched version of vb.

Very nice mod, I would probably use it if I had a forum but I sit on the computer 14 hours a day working so I have the time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.