Southwest Region it's official world finals at forbidden fantasy booked finally

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
I'll definitely be there, I'm only 20 minutes away, stoked. This will likely be my first competition, don't know if I'll compete, but I'll be there for the show. all the classes and what not confuse me.Single 10", in the trunk of a sedan, on 1200w, stock alt and no extra batteries. Where does that land me?
They'll have the 3x non finals show also. Probably like street stock 1 or 2 is where you'd fall

I will be there with a few others from AZ. I will try to compete in IASCA, but I dont think I will have enough points for DB Drags.
Same thing bruh 3x event going on at the same time.

ok so your saying that DB drag point are same as IASCA points?
no. with how IASCA is doing it. if you didnt have enough shows to get the points within 250 miles of your area, then as long as you're a member then you qualify for INAC. dbdrag is a whole nother segment of that weekend. there is dbdrag finals, forbidden fantasy 3x dbdrag show, and possible either a 3x IASCA event or INAC. but no iasca and dbdrag points are'nt one in the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.