I've done all I can?

Participant count
  • Participant list

LILMAN
10+ year member

Hartford
I've posted twice and no one can seem to help so this is my last post for this before I go to an installer. I got my deck all plugged in but I get no sound. I have no **** clue why? I have switched the ground and amp turn onwires around over and over and I still get the thump from my subs. I really don't want to go to some installer and have them charge me $40 to do everything I did with a new harness and switch two wires around:greedy: . I'm reaching out to anybody who has a clue to HELP A BROTHA OUT.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

if u arent gettin sound from the subs... then no it doesnt have to be on...

when u turn you car on, what color LED lights up on the amp?

Details! What kind of vehicle is it, and are your speakers running from the head unit or a separate amplifier? Are the speakers stock or after-market?

Do you have access to a digital multimeter?

Sounds like a problem with the Bose factory amplifiers, then. Make sure you have the remote turn-on wire from your head unit connected to the amp turn-on wire in the Nissan harness (hopefully you're using an adapting harness). If that doesn't do it, then check all your vehicle fuses; the Bose amps probably have their own fuse, which may be blown.

Best option is to replace the speakers and bypass the Bose amps (which are attached to the stock speakers). You can't bypass the amps and keep the stock speakers because Bose typically uses 2-ohm speakers in these cars.

I GOT IT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I had to connect all the blue and blue/white wires. I got some noize now Thanks for your input;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.