ivva-d310 cd tray problem

Participant count
  • Participant list
I don't think it's going to be something you can fix yourself you might want to contact alpine and see if they can fix it, gotta be cheaper then a new one.

deck is dissconued will they still fix it?
don't really know but I don't see why they wouldn't unless it's some part that can't be found but it doesn't sound like it is, it sounds more mechanical by the way you describe it.

don't really know but I don't see why they wouldn't unless it's some part that can't be found but it doesn't sound like it is, it sounds more mechanical by the way you describe it.
i have house cd players do the same thing and turned out to be a exlasic band that pulled the tray down was broke and was a easy fix but this isent no $15 cd player

i have house cd players do the same thing and turned out to be a exlasic band that pulled the tray down was broke and was a easy fix but this isent no $15 cd player
Well the reason I say you probably can't fix it is because it's no $15 cd player and with the fold out screen I think there's going to be a lot to go through before you even see the cd player itself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.