JL 13w7 for sale

Red rhino

JL 13w7 13.5 inch subwoofer in custome box

3500 watts peak, 1500rms, box is ported and built to JL's specs on website

(408)-393-3165 text for pics

500O$BO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Need pics with username and 500 is ????? I sold mine for ??? each, just a heads up craigslist is probably your best bet
you should not post this on classifieds, i know you dont mean any harm but u cannot comment this on classifieds

you should not post this on classifieds, i know you dont mean any harm but u cannot comment this on classifieds
Bingo. People need to keep their comments to themselves in the classifieds. And the w7's will sell on here if they're priced right. Notice the OBO? Glws OP....

Wish this was for the right price id be all over this
pm him for price you want, worst case scenario he says no

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

And you shouldn't be backseat moderating
your still mad mod deleted your post for dumping in classifieds? you need to move on

pm him for price you want, worst case scenario he says no 

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

your still mad mod deleted your post for dumping in classifieds? you need to move on
Why are you in this post? JL is to expensive for you. VVME don't make a 13

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.