JL Audio XR650 Components

i wouldn't pay a fortune for them, but yeah they're a very good sounding speaker. lots of midbass available, and the tweets can be a little on the harsh side, but attenuated a little bit sound very good as well

these are very nice set. like the above says though, the tweeters CAN be a little harsh.

Is there a reason for all the JL Audio stuff?

You can get better for cheaper.

for $250 i'd say they're worth it. they're a good sounding speaker, and in that price range you won't find a whole lot that sounds THAT much better, if better at all

dont buy infinitys, my friend has had 3 different pairs, and all have ****ed up some way. he used to work at BB so he got them at cost. I have the xr 5.25s and THEY SOUND GREAT!!!!

i say for 240 BUY DEM *****ES

kind of off topic a bit but does MB still make their mid's oversized? I remember I had an Reference 6.5 component set back then and it was wayyy oversized than the listed 6.5" it was supposed to be. do they still design em like that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.