Jl w7.. Whats Comparable?

My friend has 2 rockford T2's 15" and he has the 4th loundest system im mobile,Al he hit like 160 Db's i think or somewhere close to that,
I do wish I was your friend..I mean come on..162 with 2 15 T2s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif...Its funny cause , steel city sounds had 4 of those in a wall...And I think he was doing low-mid 50s?

this guy is crazy he found the grey M&M when he was like 12 or something , he is my age (18) he dropped out of school which is the 2nd nicest in mobile, to work in car audio, and live off his 1 Million dollars for a long time
lol this has to be a joke right?

he was already rich to begin with, this guy is crazy he jus is living it up, i dont blame him, but he is a smart guy, ill try to get him to join the site, but im not exxagerating i promise, i didnt believe it at first either, he is investing his money too, and he dropped out with 1 semester of senior year left (i tought it was a bad idea too)

No this isnt a Joke, am i missing something? what do you guys think it should be hitting?

and W7's use about 1000 rms at 1.5 ohms or 3 ohms i believe

yeah.. I mean I have a kicker 800.2 i can always use in the car. I just have to change up the power wires to a diff gauge which shouldnt be to hard. but for my alpine amp. what can I run right now to get some better sound and SPL than what I have with my L5 10 inch in the truck box? Which sub could I look at?

No this isnt a Joke, am i missing something? what do you guys think it should be hitting?
and W7's use about 1000 rms at 1.5 ohms or 3 ohms i believe
im lookin at the specs for a w7 on the JL website and it says for optimum performance is 500-700RMS and the danger zone is 1000-1200RMS and past that is warranty void!!

so what should he be hitting, i am taking my friends word and another guy that was there,
in the real world of car audio competitions your friend is hitting nowhere near 162dbs. its a cruel world, i know...

ok what do you think is reasonable number for him to be hitting with the 2 15" T2's?
hey man I dont mean to be a dick. but can you guys question each other thru a PM or something. I keep getting emails for replies that have nothing to do with my thread. thanks alot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.