JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, idiot stick JoeSmith502, 7 pages of people labelling you a scammer, are you going to man up and do the right thing and salvage your reputation (if you can) or leaving a person high and dry whilst stealing his money?

I am still waiting to hear how a tinsel lead can break in transit with no damage to the sub or the shipping container. Perhaps the tinsel gnomes were in the box when you packed it?

Some of the stuff in here is kind of funny. I can't believe people are actually defending the seller. To say that the buyer should just solder it because it's cheaper than paying for shipping back is ridiculous. The seller should pay for the shipping back because he sold an item that wasn't as he described it. It's not the buyers fault at all. If he wants to solder it he has that choice but he doesn't have to. And then there's the fact that he wouldn't even call UPS since he claims when he sent it it was in mint condition. Well if that was truly the case he needs to call UPS and work it out with them. If you advertise something as mint condition and it doesn't arrive in mint condition then it is the sellers job to fix it not the buyers. As stated before he paid for a mint condition sub. Not a broken sub and $10 to go buy a solder gun, solder and to fix it himself. And the fact that people are defending him shows you why there's so much scamming on this site. People don't even realize when they are scamming people lol

This all but hits the nail on the head.

Are you going through paypal to get your money back? I would open a dispute and get my full money back. Let the seller deal with UPS if it was really UPS's fault just like he let you deal with it.

To think, I was going to sell to the seller my BTL. Maybe, I'll give him an SSD in a box and tell him its a BTL and then not give him his money back. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You don't have to see them or know them. You are saying he is stupid for not soldering when he doesn't know how and you should really look at it through his eyes. He is new here and buys something that doesn't come to him as it was stated.
he has been here since 06

im not reading through all of this, but...if it looks burnt, it could have snapped in the past, he resoldered it, and it rebroke in transit (since you said that happens)
but it doesnt happen

Hey Gender-Bender, Ive got a "mint" sub for you to buy. Would you?
can you read? apparently not...and no i dont want your piece of **** i only buy from reputeable people not some jack ass have no idea who he is

Are you going through paypal to get your money back? I would open a dispute and get my full money back. Let the seller deal with UPS if it was really UPS's fault just like he let you deal with it.
To think, I was going to sell to the seller my BTL. Maybe, I'll give him an SSD in a box and tell him its a BTL and then not give him his money back. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Paypal sent me this:Status

We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

What happens next

We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve this matter.

All you mother ****ers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna **** your mothers while you watch and cry like little *****es. Once we get to Oregon and find those sub bashing ****s who are making me look like ****, we're gonna make 'em eat our ****, then **** out our ****, then eat their **** which is made up of our **** that we made 'em eat. Then all you mother****s are next. Love, Joe from Louisville, KY (I always thought that was funny as **** and have been waiting along time to use it!)

Ok, once again let me explain this to you people. I sold this person TWO 12" XXX subs that were in mint condition when they left my possesion. How is it my fault that one arrived damaged and one didn't. If the tinsel was broke when I had it I would have just soldered it and that would have been the end of it.

As far as the damaged sub goes he also PMed me that it had a whole in the surround which he conveniently forgot to mention in this thread. I have pictures of all 5 of my XXXs and not one of them had any kind of damage to the cone or surround. So maybe, just maybe, it was damaged in shipping!

I have been on this site for a long time and have never had any problems with any products I have sold to anyone. Why would I start now? It's not in my nature to screw someone over. And as far as getting shot goes, how is that a blemish on my character. Anyone of you could be getting car jacked and try and fight back and get shot. Most of you *****es would just give up your ****. I'd rather be shot and have my car than run and be a *****.

Now, I am going to say this one more time and I am done with this thread and everyone in it (who's against me, thanks for sticking up for me some of you guys.) THE SUB WAS MINT WHEN IT LEFT HERE, THEREFOR I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED DURING SHIPMENT OR AFTER IT HAD ARRIVED!

By the way, I have a new for sale thread with lots of wire, accessories, bass knobs, remotes, a dvd player, a volt meter and some more cool stuff. Check it out and buy something and let me prove to you I'm no punk. Here is the link:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398698

Oh and I'm looking for an Audio Control Epic 160 if anyone has one.

Thanks everyone! Joe

All you mother ****ers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna **** your mothers while you watch and cry like little *****es. Once we get to Oregon and find those sub bashing ****s who are making me look like ****, we're gonna make 'em eat our ****, then **** out our ****, then eat their **** which is made up of our **** that we made 'em eat. Then all you mother****s are next. Love, Joe from Louisville, KY (I always thought that was funny as **** and have been waiting along time to use it!)
Ok, once again let me explain this to you people. I sold this person TWO 12" XXX subs that were in mint condition when they left my possesion. How is it my fault that one arrived damaged and one didn't. If the tinsel was broke when I had it I would have just soldered it and that would have been the end of it.

As far as the damaged sub goes he also PMed me that it had a whole in the surround which he conveniently forgot to mention in this thread. I have pictures of all 5 of my XXXs and not one of them had any kind of damage to the cone or surround. So maybe, just maybe, it was damaged in shipping!

I have been on this site for a long time and have never had any problems with any products I have sold to anyone. Why would I start now? It's not in my nature to screw someone over. And as far as getting shot goes, how is that a blemish on my character. Anyone of you could be getting car jacked and try and fight back and get shot. Most of you *****es would just give up your ****. I'd rather be shot and have my car than run and be a *****.

Now, I am going to say this one more time and I am done with this thread and everyone in it (who's against me, thanks for sticking up for me some of you guys.) THE SUB WAS MINT WHEN IT LEFT HERE, THEREFOR I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED DURING SHIPMENT OR AFTER IT HAD ARRIVED!

By the way, I have a new for sale thread with lots of wire, accessories, bass knobs, remotes, a dvd player, a volt meter and some more cool stuff. Check it out and buy something and let me prove to you I'm no punk. Here is the link:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398698

Oh and I'm looking for an Audio Control Epic 160 if anyone has one.

Thanks everyone! Joe
if it was indeed the shipping companies fault, the seller is responsible for contacting them about the damage.

im not reading through all of this, but...if it looks burnt, it could have snapped in the past, he resoldered it, and it rebroke in transit (since you said that happens)
After looking at the sub and the rest of the tinsels I agree with you that it looks burnt were it snapped and possibley snapped in the past. Theres absolutley no slack in the tinsel thats snapped. All the rest of the tinsels have slack in them.i wish i could get some better pics.its almost like it had been soldered before.I believe 1000% that he sent it snapped like that.im gonna try to get some better pics.

There is in fact a small hole in surround. It doesnt go all the way through so i didnt think it was a big deal. theres scratches all on the magnet as well but i also didnt think it was a big deal.now tinsel snappage is a big deal.give me a few minutes ill post pics of the subs from diffrent angles.

Paypal sent me this:StatusWe're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

What happens next

We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve this matter.
Exactly.. If Mike Lawry would have explained to me that the tinsel was broken and acted like a gentleman instead of an ******* slandering my good name all over this forum (and it was a good name, never a negative word about me) then we could have resolved the matter professionally. But since he wants to be a and post all our business on this forum you know what he's getting from me? Jack ****! I even recend my offer to send him $10 for the soldering gun. So as far as I'm concerned solder it, send it for a recone, buy another one, I no longer care..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mike lawry

10+ year member
mike lawry
oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied