Jonesy's feedback page post em up (Thanks)

as for you my friend as i sent to you via pm, i incidentally sent this to a wrong address and it was received to day and re-shipped today you can verify this on paypal where i updated the new tracking sorry for the inconvenience!

If this is the case than I will verify and post back on this thread when I receive the light.

this been cleared up?
Yes, he gave me a refund. He said most people wouldn't even have given me a refund. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

jonesy, you posted the speakers for sale at 4am and said that you'd post pictures when you get home from work which is im guessing around 2pm or something like that. I didnt wait for pictures and said that I would take them because you had good feedback (in your sig). I paid within 10 minutes from when you sent me your paypal address (i still didnt ask for pics). I figure you'd ship them or at least give me an update on what's going on but you did nothing. Waited until Tuesday (5 days later?) and nothing showed up. PM'ed you several times and posted in that thread several times (look at the date and times) and still got no reply even though you were online. A day or two later I finally get a reply with a bull **** answer.

You can check my feedback. Everything i've sold was shipped same day and messages were replied within the hour.

jonesy, i havent replied because ive been busy...

If this is the case than I will verify and post back on this thread when I receive the light.
As per usps you received your item a few days ago!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif!

Your item was delivered at your address in TUCSON, AZ

I edited the usps info for wackdogg so his personal info isn't displayed to other forum members....

That was all

Thanks

As per usps you received your item a few days ago!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif!
Your item was delivered at your address in TUCSON, AZ

I edited the usps info for wackdogg so his personal info isn't displayed to other forum members....

That was all

Thanks
I recieved the light. Jonesy said that he accidentally shipped the light to the wrong address. That is why it took me so long to get it. In the end I got the light so I am satisfied with the transaction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jonesy

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jonesy
Castletion Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies