just a little story

wolfman1966
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Got hungry tonight, pulled in to the Captain D's drive thru....had my system thumping just a little BELOW my normal listening level, about 1/4 volume. Anyway, I make my order and pull forward. Sit there for a few mins while the guy ahead of me gets his order and leaves. Then I pull up..2 girls working inside....1 passes me my drink...then they both kinda look around. "Is that YOU?" one asks.

"Yeah, and its not even 1/2 volume...just a second.", I reply

Turn volume up all the way, then....adjust the bass on the HU up......nice beat.

"OH my god!, he's got the beat!", one of the girls says.

I turn it back down, and tell them "You know whats funny, its only 2 8's and a 500 watt amp.", I say.

"Wow!, I thought it was a couple of 12's", one of the girls says....then she hands me my order and I drive off.

Now, I know my little sytem isnt that loud, but it kinda made me feel good...lol

ya the last time i went to mcdonalds the guy in front of me had his **** on full tilt and they could not hear me trying to order my **** food.

The two 8's isnt what surprises me... the fact they thought it was 12"s...GIRLS?!?!?!?!?

I had a guy behind me at Arby"s with a big RE Audio sticker in the front and side windows, he read my back window.(which has RD Audio and a guy pluggin his ears and below it, it says IM LOUDER THAN YOU") He turned his up, well....tried to. And the kid workin was like man is that you. I said no... This is me, so i cranked my **** and rattled the building. Well I pulled up into the drive through parking to eat, and that guy drove by and left. THEY FORGOT MY ARBYS SAUCE!!! I went back in and the kid was all like.... Well that guy turned his up for me to while i was giving him his drink, It was nothing and he had two 15's, I said and pointed... "He's LOUDER THAN YOU" (his words)

I got a crack up about that one

yeah, girls....that know nothing about car audio...lolz

too many people on Sony's nuts in this town, think Sony is good because of the name so they get the cheap crap from Walmart and think they're loud....

oh btw, as you may notice....I did 135.5dbs at a show last year...with a 400 watt amp..wonder if that extra 100 watts will make a difference this year.

when i first got my system i was messing around with it in the parking lot as my friend retrieved a swisher..i was about 50 ft away from some car and i guess i kept settin off his alarm and he would reset it time and time again since he was going inside..i had no idea what i was doing because i couldnt hear anything i just see this philipino guy hella pissed off yelling something..my friend comes back laughing and tells me that guy was yelling at me telling me to turn it down..it was funny

i was driving home from gettin my new trunk floor panel and Massive put in.. at a redlight i hear some bump and he pulls up next to me.. so i turn it up, and the black guy driving the Grand Cherokee just shakes his head.. well i continue on to get gas and pull up to the pump (mines on mute).. and a minute later the same guy pulls to the pump adjacent to me with his blasting.. and looks at me. he gets out and i hit play on my remote and A Mili rattles the canopy of the gas station and just makes a scene with its bassline.. the dude comes up and asks what I have.. and we talk a lil bit about systems, apparently he just got 2 MA 12s and amp installed and said he felt like " I **** on him at the gas station" I chuckled..made my e-penis swell

lame skillet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and lousiana_crx its funner to pwn 4 8s at 30hz not 60hz.

Should have gotten the girls into the back seat and played 33 hz.BTW, 33 hz is the average clitoral resonance.
You state that as if factual, when its well known men have been searching for that elusive frequency since the dawn of men.... err well since the dawn of stereos.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.