Just trying to find the something that beats hard,loud,and that doesn't cost that muc

im sorry I thought you said punch hx2's in your other post:p I think the HCCA and the Power HX2 are quite similar. Output wise I mean, and id still rather own the HCCA.

Originally posted by abercrombie2582 fosgates may not be the greatest subs, but id take a power hx2 anyday over an hcca sub. Those subs sound like ass in any box they are in.
LMAO Where have you heard an HCCA sub? I guaran****tee it was not in any vehicle I have set up.

as for the war between rockford and orion, I have a point to add. at least rockford is still it's own company. orion was bought out a while back and has been making the same products for quite some time without change. however, I do like the hcca's cuz they do bump like mofo's and do have their share of sound quality. even though I like rockford I don't like how the pole is farther away from the magnet(which makes it less efficient) than other subs. ok, got that off my chest, now what was the original question?

matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.