Kenwood Excelon XR-1S Mono Subwoofer Amplifier 1500W

gwr2514

Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood Excelon XR-1S for Sale:

It’s been used for approximately one year in my Acura MDX. Unfortunately my car was totaled, so I’m selling this amp and a Kenwood XR-4S eXcelon Amplifier. I know I am new here to the forum, but my ebay username is the same as it is here if you would like to check my feedback.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Kenwood`s top-of the line, super powerful and digital-clean eXcelon XR-1S Mono (1-Channel) Digital amplifier features a full 1,500 watts of power.

Includes a variable 50-200Hz low-pass filter at -24dB per octave, and cooling fan.

The ultra-small Reference Fit space saving footprint is tops in their class, allowing installation where space is at a premium. The plate can be removed to place it vertical or horizontal for even more mounting options.

1-channel Class D amplifier.

Specs

600 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4Ω (20-200Hz, 1% THD)

700 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2Ω (100Hz, 1% THD)

1,500 Watts Peak Power

Dimensions W x H x D: 9-1/4 x 2-1/16 x 7-9/16

Manufacturer Part: XR-1S

UPIC: 019048182814

Price:

I’m asking $160 thru PayPal with free USPS Priority Mail Shipping.

Item Pictures:

photo.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

photo_2.jpg

Sorry for the delay,

I still have the mono tonight. I can ship it you you tomorrow (friday). Just please send the address accoitated with you PayPal account and I will create an ivoive. I ship USPS Mail with tracking.

Let me know if you have any questions Please,

Travis White

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Still for Sale

-Thank You for Looking

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.