KENWOOD KFC-W3013PS Problem.

Participant count
  • Participant list

dkifor

Alright i recently got a Sub to fix it and if i do i get to keep it. The name is titled up above, alright so it does play music. i haven't tested it to an amp yet, but when i hook it up to the computer it plays real quite. it is a 4 OHM 400W RM i connected it to a DMM and it reads from .5 to 1.0 but for the most part it stays at .7. i don't know what that means, all i know is that its not good. Am i doing things right or is the sub bad. Thank You.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...
I got it to work, I was plugging in the subwoofer while the amp had power. I unhooked the remote turn on lead, then all speakers plugged in, then...

About this thread

dkifor

dkifor
Rochester, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
THATpurpleKUSH