Kerfed Enclosure build for bigbangtheory

Well what did you think he would leave it bare MDF with the carpet? Or carpet the MDF?
It is actually bed liner paint IIRC which makes it darker than reguar paint. Right Nick?
yeah its bedliner and its darker than the spraypaint that i usually use

Nice box, even better subs. I had 2 of the 3002's in a 3.6 cube @35 hz off 600 rms each and they slammed. I would put them up with L7's as far as spl goes. Those things are low end monsters!

Nice box, even better subs. I had 2 of the 3002's in a 3.6 cube @35 hz off 600 rms each and they slammed. I would put them up with L7's as far as spl goes. Those things are low end monsters!
Yeah, my buddy has the same speakers(He has the 12 version) I have and year and they slam in his Envoy. Does 149.2 off two 12's and 2000rms Mmats amp in a smallish ported box for his 12's. Helps that his is easy to get loud due to the coustics of the hatch area. I don't expect but 140 or so out of my setup, which is plenty. They also sound good on most stuff from rock to rap, not to mention I got a steal on the subs. Only reason I got back into it, was due to the price of the subs............1000 dollars later.........I can see why my wife is pissed, lol!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.