KERF'S FOR CHRISTMAS and APPARENTLY THANKSGIVING TOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

double 07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Etowah, TN
I am going to go ahead with my promotion that I was going to put in play for December....From Now until the end of December ANY and EVERY enclosure I build will get a FREE KERFED PORT if the design and size of the box allows for one......If it's an enclosure that has a center port and will require two kerfed walls then ONE of them is FREE......Since I am starting this promotion a little earlier than I was going to originally the enclosures will have to be COMPLETELY PAID for by the end of DECEMBER and the transaction complete....Thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT!!!!

Might have you build one for under my rear seat so I can check out your work Brian. Measurements are 57x12 x15. 3" on the back piece also needs to have 1.5 inch legs on each end which I can install myself. Tuned at 35 hertz port it anyway you want send me a text with what your thinking and price I can do my own shipping to if needed

Jim if you can draw up a rough drawing of it with dimensions I am sure I can come up with something....Since that is going under a seat I would imagine it would have to slope towards the back and have a cutout in the center for transmission tunnel........Send me an email to brian_horton86@yahoo.com

Pretty much exactly what you just said 15" frt to back bottom piece 12" frt baffle 3" rear baffle 57.25 width like I said needs to have legs on each side about 1.75 " tall to clear center Trans tunnel and keep the bottom flat can down fire or forward fire don't care but want it loud. Also I have up to 4 8" subs. So I can use all 2 or 2 which ever is best for the enclosure Ill send pics of the one I built

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants