Kicker & Rockford Audio giveaway? VMI - Authorized Dealer

hey VM i just put in an order last week for KICKER 12" CVX12 Comp VX Car Subwoofers Subs (Order # 1456152)

now all i need is the kicker zx1500.1 2011 amp but i dont have that kind of cash to buy this amp if i can win this would be really great for me.

I woulrecommendnd your site to any of my friends..

I really need this amp

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you mention T-shirts, there might be some but for most prizes something we sell on our website VMInnovations.com is preferred. We do sell over 10,000 different products in addition to Car Audio like Sports & Outdoors equipment, Baby & Kids stuff, Home & Garden Tools, Swimming pools etc. all at lowest prices with FREE Shipping.
Shameless plug FTW, haha. I'm for shizzle in this hizzle for rizzle.

And VMI, I'm sorry for not responding to your PM a while back about applying in Lincoln. I read it the day that or the day after you sent it, and contemplated it for a few weeks, but considering I live two hours away with a really bad car, I ended up deciding I couldn't do it. I appreciate your offer(for lack of a better word). If you don't recall ever sending me a PM, then disregard this post and go on with your day.

And as for prizes: chainsaws. Hot tubs. Furniture. After all, one must go big or go home.

Shameless plug FTW, haha. I'm for shizzle in this hizzle for rizzle.
And VMI, I'm sorry for not responding to your PM a while back about applying in Lincoln. I read it the day that or the day after you sent it, and contemplated it for a few weeks, but considering I live two hours away with a really bad car, I ended up deciding I couldn't do it. I appreciate your offer(for lack of a better word). If you don't recall ever sending me a PM, then disregard this post and go on with your day.

And as for prizes: chainsaws. Hot tubs. Furniture. After all, one must go big or go home.
I understand and I do recall sending you a PM couple of months ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Thank you for the suggestions btw.

hey lucky do you guys plan on getting any pioneer double din units with nav anytime soon?
How about these double din receivers: Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD & the Pioneer SPH-DA01 player for ipod/iphones.

I would love something free for once! I'm tried of spending money,Lol
Relevant:

car%20audio%20prices%20are%20too%20damn%20high!.JPG

Hummm.....this does sound quite interesting. You've excited me about kicker products everybodies asking where to sign up. Okay now what do we have to do.....just sign up....you random select a person(s), or do you have to show off a ride. Man lol.....I need some more info!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date