Kicker L5 vs Crossfire BMF

Personally, I'd go with the L5. I had 2 10" L5's in my old 98 ranger regular cab giving them about 800 watts rms, they hit a 142.7 on a termlab, i think an L5 would work best for you

Have you heard a BMF?

Personally, I would go crossfire, their equip is VERY high quality and the BMF series of woofers pounds. Plus, they are not as well know to most people (I consider that a bonus)

Oh, and your SQ will be considerable better then an l5...

well i just talked to Mike Jones at Custom Sound Works (He is doing the work) and we went with L5 and a Crossfire 600D, He said that should be a good combo

Hello, I was looking on line for some more info on the Crossfire amps and came on this site. I had to join up to let you know that I have owned Kicker subs and crossfire subs. The 12" L7's I had blew in 3 months with a MA audio 1900watt amp. I had the idea that the L7's would be good, but they blew faster then the Kove 12"s I had on the same amp. I then went and got two 15" crossfire subs, not knowing what they where, and never had a problem. The dealer I got them from put them in a custom box and turned the gain on the amp ALL the way up and told me to not touch it. Let me say this, I know that the 15's where not 12's, but the amp on the 12's where only HALF way up. You will find that the BMF's are some of the best out there for reliabilty.

Hello, I was looking on line for some more info on the Crossfire amps and came on this site. I had to join up to let you know that I have owned Kicker subs and crossfire subs. The 12" L7's I had blew in 3 months with a MA audio 1900watt amp. I had the idea that the L7's would be good, but they blew faster then the Kove 12"s I had on the same amp. I then went and got two 15" crossfire subs, not knowing what they where, and never had a problem. The dealer I got them from put them in a custom box and turned the gain on the amp ALL the way up and told me to not touch it. Let me say this, I know that the 15's where not 12's, but the amp on the 12's where only HALF way up. You will find that the BMF's are some of the best out there for reliabilty.
you had 1900 watts to a woofer rated at 750 rms and 1500 max, please don't blame the equipment.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.