Kicker PKD1 Wiring kit plus extra

darkhunter139
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
PA
Item(s) for Sale:

Splitting everything up and selling it separately. If you want more than one item I can make you a better deal.

1. 20 ft 0 gauge power wire + 300A ANL fuse holder $60 + shipping

There is 3 feet cut off the end of this (That three feet is included) that was ran through the fuse holder. The end of this has the original end ring on it.

2. 4 gauge: 5 ft power cable and 5 ft ground wire. Neither of these have end rings on them. $15 + shipping for both

3. 3 ft 0 gauge ground wire with end ring on it (This piece was never used) SOLD (Everything else still available)

4. One distro block, 0 gauge in, two 4 gauge outs. Missing one of the allen screws that holds the wire in but you should be able to make it work or get it replaced pretty easily. $15 + ship

5. About 12 feet of 4 gauge power wire from KNU concepts. $15 + shipping.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The wire is used but it is all in good condition with no rips or anything.

Price:

$100 + shipping for everything, otherwise see top.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I accept paypal only. Will ship right after I receive payment. I have plenty of references, two of which are recent.

Item Pictures:

698b48c9.jpg

If anyone wants more pictures I will be happy to take them, just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.