kinda need an answer pretty quick

OK. Well, i think that box would be a little big, but the comp vr 15" is a pretty power hungry sub. I know people have done it before but i don't know what kind of sound you're gonna get out of it.

i do have it in a 5 cu ft box already.....n i blew it up at mardi gras, but that was my fault cause i bridged my amp for the ocassion and put 900 watts rms on it....but i was j/w what would happen if i went bigger in the box siz

Originally posted by sk8board4life86 i do have it in a 5 cu ft box already.....n i blew it up at mardi gras, but that was my fault cause i bridged my amp for the ocassion and put 900 watts rms on it....but i was j/w what would happen if i went bigger in the box siz
you never explained why you stole his avator!!! off with his hands!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.