Kmanian

dude,will you stop hitting the nail.
sorry about that.

its hilarious, people on here who bust their asse$ on here to keep up a good REP and such and then you've got dirt bags that pull crap like this.

whats the point when certain people are allowed to get away with crap like this?????

sorry about that.its hilarious, people on here who bust their asse$ on here to keep up a good REP and such and then you've got dirt bags that pull crap like this.

whats the point when certain people are allowed to get away with crap like this?????
When will you realize that you are Candiandian, thus always FAIL?

**** when did kent move to the islands? lol.. very sucky to hear.. hope something gets worked out. I haven't talked to him since I've been back

**** when did kent move to the islands? lol.. very sucky to hear.. hope something gets worked out. I haven't talked to him since I've been back
he had to move back down there earlier this year to get work since he wasnt getting any in TN. last time i talked to him was a couple months ago. i know he doesnt get online much these days.

he had to move back down there earlier this year to get work since he wasnt getting any in TN. last time i talked to him was a couple months ago. i know he doesnt get online much these days.
That's true, he gets on like once every couple days

That's true, he gets on like once every couple days
i honestly dont know if he even has his own computer down there yet. he may be getting on using a phone or something. not making excuses though. if kent fucked up he will make it right.

i honestly dont know if he even has his own computer down there yet. he may be getting on using a phone or something. not making excuses though. if kent fucked up he will make it right.
Thanks its good to hear positive reinforcement or whatever, seems as though everyone else in the thread was against him which scares me.

Thanks its good to hear positive reinforcement or whatever, seems as though everyone else in the thread was against him which scares me.
Kent is definitely legit. I bought a 1500d off him while he was going through the IRS thing. UPS lost it and instead of making me file a claim he sent me his personal 1500d and dealt with UPS himself. He's a real good guy and definitely not a scammer. Like some of the other guys have said, he'll make it right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

daniel.lindsey

10+ year member
Yellow L
daniel.lindsey
Phx, Az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies