Labor Day Weekend

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
We will be closed from Friday through Monday. We may work on emails from time to time or even Designs, but we not actually be in the office working.

However, once we return we have a little something setup for that to help get everyone through the 4 day week next week!!

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.

So....what was this "little something" to help out with the 4 day week??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I should have just stayed in Tampa over the weekend....Ga was hot and it rained the whole effin time....

@pro\-rabbit I'm not sure if emailed yall at the wrong time, but I sent you an email friday just asking for an update on my box, i dont know what the average build and ship time is but it has been a month now, so I'd like an update please ;)

[quote name='Fi-brations']@pro\-rabbit I'm not sure if emailed yall at the wrong time, but I sent you an email friday just asking for an update on my box, i dont know what the average build and ship time is but it has been a month now, so I'd like an update please ;)[/QUOTE]

A month? Huh, I will be at the new shop tomorrow and see what is going on there. That is a crazy weight time unless you stuff got messed up in the move or something.

Shoot me an email to Dustin@DC-Creations.com so I can check up on that tomorrow for you.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

[quote name='thevic24']So....what was this "little something" to help out with the 4 day week??:naughty:

I should have just stayed in Tampa over the weekend....Ga was hot and it rained the whole effin time....[/QUOTE]

I will be posting something tomorrow I think, not sure on that just yet..but it is coming....

My weekend was not bad, but it was stupid hot here all weekend..but lakes and half naked women made it bearable.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

I like half naked women....

well half naked anything for that matter....

As we all do lol... I did get your last email, just been tied up and not had a chance to reply. I think we should be go to go on the one enclosure rather quickly now... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I was told I have to wait until Monday to post a sale......if we are doing sale..never said we were doing sale..but if we were it would be posted on Monday... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

wait....wut....I am confusid...

On another note, how is the move coming along?

And here is another question....every time I move, I ALWAYS loose something so......what did you loose in the shuffle...

There has to be something.

wait....wut....I am confusid...
On another note, how is the move coming along?

And here is another question....every time I move, I ALWAYS loose something so......what did you loose in the shuffle...

There has to be something.
Confusion is normal around here, so that is ok.

So far we have misplaced several random tools. A few I suspect if I went to someone's garage would be found though....lol

I think the worse part so far is trying to work out of two separate locations. Then if that is not enough I get a call randomly with issues at the new location.... 1st is the cable is out....then it's breakers still tripping for no reason other they get bored I guess.... then UPS took our old location out of the system but never put the new address in so there was a week with no shipping because of that....then the water was shut down because of course the city worker didn't know what he was doing....

Tons of fun stuff lol....

Oh and the best, was I got a letter from OKC today "asking" me to alter my tax id and business license info. Right now we have a limited retail setup and the tax id and business license reflect, retail has never been our focus here. I was kindly "asked" to upgrade to a full retail business. I'm guessing they want that tax money.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Dam that sucks....it seems that the gov. always wants to put their hand in everybody's pockets. Great....

I sent you an email a few days ago letting you know that I was back from Ga and that I would be around for quite a while now.(I am sure you know that now..lol)

I was also wanting to know if you needed any more info from me for the design/build.....cut outs, more accurate measurements and what not.

I can't, for the life of me, remember if I gave you all of that stuff in the initial request......I am Polish so.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants