Lanzar OptiDrive 2500

garlar4

st louis
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a Lanzar OptiDrive 2500. This is the last of my old system from when i was in car audio. I am the original owner of the unit bought new in 1996. I personally knew Gary Kovener From Lanzar and this was one of the many amps i ran back then. This unit has been tested and Runs like the day i got it. Make me an offer. Will take Paypal

view

sorry for the flip flop some one was asking me how large it was and they didn't understand inches lol

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have seen them hovering around the $350 to $400 mark on the forums
Perhaps 15 years ago. First of all, this isn't an auction site, if you have something to sell name a price, second of all, if you read the part where it says you must post pictures with your username and date, lastly you just joined up like today to sell this thing, you'll have an uphill battle selling it even with pictures and priced to move since nobody knows you and if you're just looking for a local sale you may as well use craigslist and hope you don't get shot, robbed, raped, by whomever responds.

Perhaps 15 years ago. First of all, this isn't an auction site, if you have something to sell name a price, second of all, if you read the part where it says you must post pictures with your username and date, lastly you just joined up like today to sell this thing, you'll have an uphill battle selling it even with pictures and priced to move since nobody knows you and if you're just looking for a local sale you may as well use craigslist and hope you don't get shot, robbed, raped, by whomever responds.
Thanks for the input. Being i own a Firearms store and that's where i would meet someone wanting to buy local i think i would be safe from being shot, robbed, or raped.......

Thanks for the input. Being i own a Firearms store and that's where i would meet someone wanting to buy local i think i would be safe from being shot, robbed, or raped.......
Just saying if you google "Craigslist Gone Wrong" particularly around big cities you'll see that it can be risky. I suspect if you said "meet me at the gun store" you might weed out the predators looking for low hanging fruit.

Realistically "Premium" brand 2K amps go for 400$ used these days. Power is CHEAP! Post pics and you'll get some serious inquiries, post internals pics and people can get a better idea of what to expect. Lanzar has made a pile of amps in that Opti line many of which use the same board and claim different power so showing it nekkid will help.

Also, forum rules require picture and NOBODY will buy from you without that, likely even if you're well established here you won't sell without pics.

I am interested upload the pictures to Photobucket and copy the link code and posted here and I need a actual price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.