Latest happenings

Participant count
  • Participant list

Brandon@GZUSA
10+ year member

Oregon
Sorry we have not posted in quite some time. We have been quite busy with scheduling shows, attending shows, assembling our Competitiin team, building our Demo vehicles Etc.

We were fortunate enough to have an invitation direct from Wayne and Celise of DBdra to attend this years Texas Heatwave show. We took three vehicles to the show, each with a different type of sound

system in it. We were accompanied by one of our retailers in Oklahoma who brought their "budget" build which consists of 2 Radioactive 12D4s powered by Titanium amps, a GZ DSP and Uranium components. This car sounds great, especially when you realize how inexpensive the build was. One of our Team GZ members drove to Austin from Minnesota, he brought his 2014 Equinox that is set up with Plutonium speakers and tweeters, Uranium amps, Nuclear 12x subs, and a GZ 4K. This car was being tuned while at the show and has since had some changes to the build. That said, it received a good bit of attention and compliments.

I drove our Audi A3 wagon Demo vehicle from Dallas, OR to Austin. Along the way I stopped at a few retailers and got to see some cool stuff and talk business.

The Audi got a ton of attention while at Heatwave. The build was handled by Sound Werks in Marysville WA, with some work being done by Brent Leavitt of Low Notes Garage. Between Tanner, Brent an everyone else who worked on this build they were able to deliver a superb sounding "Demo" vehicle. I will post some photos ASAP.

The Audi rides on a full Air Lift air ride system that was sponsored by Dare 2 be different.

The sound system consists of an Alpine DSP and Head unit controlling the GZ competition mid woofers, compression tweeters, plutonium 15XQ woofers, 2 plutonium 4Ks, and 3 Uranium 4ch amplifiers. We couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Now that contracts have been signed, we can proudly announce that 3 members/vehicles of Team GZ have been selected as Feature vehicles at the 2014 SEMA Show.

In addition to this great news for us, we can also finally make the announcement about Ground Zero.

In January of 2015 we will make our return to the Consumer Electronics Show.

While this may not seem very important to many, for Scott and I as well as for GZ this provides us a great forum for promoting the return of GZ to the USA.

Stay tuned as we make more announcements or post some pictures of recent builds.

Very cool Brandon. I as you know am reworking on mine as well. When done completely. I'll have 4 yes count them 4 gzpa4000 amps pushing my subs I will also be looking at going active with this set up not quite sure on the processor. But been looking at the helix we'll also be taking about those Mids and highs amps hopefully before autorama if not by then I'll debut the new setup in April at a show / car show I'm doing in Turlock this ones gonna be a monster daily demo when done. But it's gonna sound great doing it at hopefully 156 Db or better that's the magic number I'm going for. On music

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Brandon@GZUSA

10+ year member
Brandon@GZUSA
Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from