Led Tvs! Crap!

Your an idiot, i used to sell them and was with Samsung. Its not just one thing, but you already proved that your stupid anyway. Most LCD's are only 60hz reproduction, 120hz at the most, and most LED start at 240kz. Plasmas may be just as efficient, but they also have burn in, have to be recharged, and are a dinosaurs. Thats why you can get a 50 inch for 800$
Well my freind, i'm sorry, but times have changed since you worked with samsung.

there are plently of LCD's with a 240hz refresh rate, and most plasmas have that beat with a 600Hz refresh rate.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+BRAVIA+52%22+Class+/+1080p+/+240Hz+/+LCD+HDTV/9279951.p?id=1218073534346&skuId=9279951

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/LG+-+42%22+Class+/+1080p+/+240Hz+/+LCD+HDTV/9317795.p?id=1218085598965&skuId=9317795

As i said before, show me an LED TV and i'll show it an LCD that performs just as well for much less

end of story, its that simple

No worries, judging by your setup you are Best Buy Employee, enough said. There are limited LCD's with 240hz refresh rate, and the ones that are, cost 2k plus so your argument is moot. If you want a Plasma, go ahead, you willl need a new one in 2 years, after burn in if you play any video games.

[quote name=cotjones;

As i said before' date=' show me an LED TV and i'll show it an LCD that performs just as well for much less

end of story, its that simple[/quote]

Your a virgin, that drives a high school girls car, end of story;)

No worries, judging by your setup you are Best Buy Employee, enough said. There are limited LCD's with 240hz refresh rate, and the ones that are, cost 2k plus so your argument is moot. If you want a Plasma, go ahead, you willl need a new one in 2 years, after burn in if you play any video games.
Your a virgin, that drives a high school girls car, end of story;)
I don't really understand why you are insulting me, i guess just to avoid my challenge, "SHOW ME AN LED TV AND I'LL SHOW YOU AND LCD THAT'S JUST AS GOOD FOR MUCH LESS."

And highschool girls don't drive 270+ HP $30,000 cars. ty

I don't really understand why you are insulting me, i guess just to avoid my challenge, "SHOW ME AN LED TV AND I'LL SHOW YOU AND LCD THAT'S JUST AS GOOD FOR MUCH LESS."
And highschool girls don't drive 270+ HP $30,000 cars. ty
Waste of money, i have 320HP an 15k car that makes Eclipse like Ford Fusion

BAHAHA i see your just mad because my "GIRL CAR" has more balls than your POS PONTIAC
Ok, well first of all, its an eclipse. Please dont try to talk it up like its anything more. It isnt, it is a slow chick car. Get over it. And not everything can start out better than everything else that has been out much longer(LED vs LCD) One main example of this is LCD vs CRT. When LCD monitors first came out, they were expensive as shiit and didnt have great specs. Nowadays, Other than the CRT nuthuggers/people that cant afford LCD(Very few), EVERYONE owns an LCD monitor. LED is just getting started. I am sure in a few years, all TV companies will be mostly into LED, and getting rid of LCDs. LEDs have potential of being a much better option, since soon they will be as cheap, and will look much better.

Ok, well first of all, its an eclipse. Please dont try to talk it up like its anything more. It isnt, it is a slow chick car. Get over it. And not everything can start out better than everything else that has been out much longer(LED vs LCD) One main example of this is LCD vs CRT. When LCD monitors first came out, they were expensive as shiit and didnt have great specs. Nowadays, Other than the CRT nuthuggers/people that cant afford LCD(Very few), EVERYONE owns an LCD monitor. LED is just getting started. I am sure in a few years, all TV companies will be mostly into LED, and getting rid of LCDs. LEDs have potential of being much more efficient and a much better option.
I don't know why i'd want it to be faster, it's pretty quick, but i wasn't the one who brought up the cars, he was, so blame him, i didn't say **** about either of our cars but he in all his profound maturity decided to take it there when i was having a perfectly logical conversation about TV's. And no this is nothing like the jump from CRT to LCD. Thats what the marketer's are wanting you to think. Like I said, an LED TV is simply an LCD TV with an LED BACKLIGHT instead of fluorescent. There is absolutely NO OTHER DIFFERENCE!!!!!! ONLY THE BACKLIGHT IS DIFFERENT!!! I CAN'T SAY IT ANY PLAINER.

I don't know why i'd want it to be faster, it's pretty quick, but i wasn't the one who brought up the cars, he was, so blame him, i didn't say **** about either of our cars but he in all his profound maturity decided to take it there when i was having a perfectly logical conversation about TV's. And no this is nothing like the jump from CRT to LCD. Thats what the marketer's are wanting you to think. Like I said, an LED TV is simply an LCD TV with an LED BACKLIGHT instead of fluorescent. There is absolutely NO OTHER DIFFERENCE!!!!!! ONLY THE BACKLIGHT IS DIFFERENT!!! I CAN'T SAY IT ANY PLAINER.
Ok, so you are saying there is no other difference? What about the difference in contrast and deepness? What about the much better viewing angle from the LED backlit TVs? These are just some of the pros of LED vs fluorescent backlighting. LEDs will soon be as cheap as normal LCD tvs. If not, they will be a complete flop and die out quickly(like HD-DVDs). Unless a better form of backlighting LCD tvs or an amazing form of plasma tvs comes out, they will NOT flop. Right now, LED TVs are more geared towards video enthusiasts, not the everyday person. Soon they will be much more affordable, and I am sure they will be much more successful.

Also, you said your eclipse has more balls than his GTP. LMFAO, his GTP in basically stock form would easily keep up with your POS car. I have a 4k pound automatic V6 Thunderbird that I would put money on eating up your Eclipse.

7e088-Retard_Girl_I_can_count_to_potato30.jpg

Your an idiot, i used to sell them and was with Samsung. Its not just one thing, but you already proved that your stupid anyway. Most LCD's are only 60hz reproduction, 120hz at the most, and most LED start at 240kz. Plasmas may be just as efficient, but they also have burn in, have to be recharged, and are a dinosaurs. Thats why you can get a 50 inch for 800$
LOL you can't 'recharge' plasmas.

funniest thread ever. Bunch of people who don't know wtf they are talking about. I love hearing people talk about plasmas like this is the year 2002.

Ok, so you are saying there is no other difference? What about the difference in contrast and deepness? What about the much better viewing angle from the LED backlit TVs? These are just some of the pros of LED vs fluorescent backlighting. LEDs will soon be as cheap as normal LCD tvs. If not, they will be a complete flop and die out quickly(like HD-DVDs). Unless a better form of backlighting LCD tvs or an amazing form of plasma tvs comes out, they will NOT flop. Right now, LED TVs are more geared towards video enthusiasts, not the everyday person. Soon they will be much more affordable, and I am sure they will be much more successful.
Also, you said your eclipse has more balls than his GTP. LMFAO, his GTP in basically stock form would easily keep up with your POS car. I have a 4k pound automatic V6 Thunderbird that I would put money on eating up your Eclipse.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif The difference in contrast is only when an evenly distributed method of backlighting called (RGB dynamic Backlighting) is employed as apposed to the edge-lit method (which it what allows for the ultra thin screen.) This method is actually in most cases much thicker and much more power consuming than conventional LCD's.

It delivers higher contrast because the entire screen is not lit by the same backlight, but hundreds of backlights which are comprised of RGB backlights Allowing the TV to locally control the backlight level and hue. However this method *****. Because each of the LED backlights are still responsible for lighting a fairly large portion of the screen, meaning that the color saturations tend to "Bleed" across the screen into areas not meant to dim or change backlight hue. as you approach acceptable distribution of LED Backlights you are going around you're elbo to get to ur arse. And are wasting your lime backlighting with LED's when you are getting close to LED PIXEL technology like the TV at timesquare.

And as far as cars, you'er stupid. GTFO. My 6G7 would crush your and his cars. He's got an Ancient supercharged Buick V6 engine that runs like balls, And you're most likely running the essex which is basically the same thing except backward and not supercharged LMAO ->American V6 efficiency FTL And don't get me started on transmissions. With an american Car, get yourself a V8 and then maybe we can talk. Although My best friend's automatic GT Mustang can just barely keep up.... and on a curvy road, he's toast.

LOL you can't 'recharge' plasmas.
LMAO

funniest thread ever. Bunch of people who don't know wtf they are talking about. I love hearing people talk about plasmas like this is the year 2002.
LOL well plasma TV technology is not quite at a dead end yet either. There is still not much that can compete with the refresh rate and some of the highest contrasty ratios available.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.