Lets play a remix game :)

snoopdan
5,000+ posts

Banned
Louisville, KY
Ok, I need suggestions for a epic new bass remix. Here are the rules for suggestions.

1. It's got to be a newer tune (within this year)

2. It can be any genre, but something that's either top 10 or something everyone has heard. Adding bass to a song noone has heard of sucks, because no one knows the difference.

3. Give me the song. Upload it to some site so I have something to work with. I don't want to hunt down mp3's.

4. It might take a couple of days - depending on the complexity of the additions. If you're interested in a certain fequency (like your peak) I can add that. I'll make your shit slam, just make sure you're in line with the first 3 rules of this game.

GO.

thread growing blazzin fast eh. Try remixing OMG from usher. that seems like it could be a challenge. I dont own it brah. Satelite radio is win...

got one for you.... and no i did not do it......

my brother did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

link

and to get the download mp3.... use fetchmp3.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.