like new dell desktop. Intel core i7 xtreme. 17"lcd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

like new dell desktop, comes with everything (keyboard, mouse etc.) 17" lcd monitor. it has the intel core i7 xtreme edition in it, (the computer was rebuilt from other computers) 580 gig hard drive 3.47 ghz of ram. rebuilt for gaming. free pc game downloading software installed, has black ops on it and like 20 movies that just came out into theatres (you can always download more free) has torrent protection so you cant be detected, superfan installed running at 12v not 5v but still quiet. the model number is 531S but not much is stock its mainly just a shell. lol. has wifi and bluetooth.

let me also ad that i am in no way a cumputer guy

Item(s) Description/Condition:

perfect condition

Price:

i dont want much i just need some bass back in the car. offer me up a trade or like $250 idc i just need some bass!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26523923

View attachment 26523924

BTW, empty your mailbox //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. I am just looking for the computer, not the monitor or keyboard. So you could sell the monitor and drive over the keyboard or smash it on someones head or whatever. The mouse you could just leave on your coffee table as a conversation piece //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

BTW, empty your mailbox //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. I am just looking for the computer, not the monitor or keyboard.
this ^^

U say its a intel core i7 xtreme what model? If u dont have the package then this info can be found in your bios. Is it a quad or dual core?
as i stated in the op. im not a cumputer guy lol. but its a quad core...i did not build this computer for the record.

U say its a intel core i7 xtreme what model? If u dont have the package then this info can be found in your bios. Is it a quad or dual core?
All i7's are quad cores...I know there is a particular i7 (forgot model) that is a 6 core...but the technology within that i7 makes windows think it has 12 physical cores...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ChevyRidinLow
Binghamton N.Y.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views