List of known scammers

You forgot to refer back to my post where I said that the BRZ in the photo was not the same one I sent BMK months ago, but actually one I had gotten from a friend afterwards. For all we know, the amp could've been stolen, lost, maybe BMK wasn't satisfied with the deal and is seeking revenge by claiming i'm a scammer. Like I said in the other thread about me, there is no proof that I have done anything wrong in this situation besides not waste my time trying to seek out what happened to the amp after I sent it to BMK... not my responsibilty after delivering the package as promised
And the fact that you never provided any tracking, proof, info, anything to back YOUR claim up. You have no references here. You never put forth any effort of trying to track the package.

You forgot to refer back to my post where I said that the BRZ in the photo was not the same one I sent BMK months ago, but actually one I had gotten from a friend afterwards. For all we know, the amp could've been stolen, lost, maybe BMK wasn't satisfied with the deal and is seeking revenge by claiming i'm a scammer. Like I said in the other thread about me, there is no proof that I have done anything wrong in this situation besides not waste my time trying to seek out what happened to the amp after I sent it to BMK... not my responsibilty after delivering the package as promised
You never provided tracking info or even proof that you shipped it. You're lying and you know it

It is your responsibility that the package gets to the buyer, not theirs. If it doesn't get there, you talk to the shipping company and find out what happend, and you did neither. You're a scammer and deserve to be banned.

Do you have proof it was delivered? If so post it, you have 24 hours(or less depending on various responses you may post before the end of the offered time frame) to respond.

Thanks.

Do you have proof it was delivered? If so post it, you have 24 hours(or less depending on various responses you may post before the end of the offered time frame) to respond.
Thanks.
Might as well ban me now, because I never bought the option to track the package when I delivered the amp via USPS. Keep it real CA.com members! I've so much about car audio from you guys since joining.

Might as well ban me now, because I never bought the option to track the package when I delivered the amp via USPS. Keep it real CA.com members! I've so much about car audio from you guys since joining.
Then make it right and give the guy an amp

If you sent the item with no tracking and no insurance, then yes this is your fault. It is your job as a seller to ensure the item(s) arrive with the buyer in the same condition they left your possession in.

This means you have the option to do a few things. If you did sent the amp then you have a receipt from the correct date it was shipped correct?

If you can not prove anything then you owe the purchaser an amplifier of equal value(if he is ok with that) or refund his $$.

you never tried to call for tracking info to clear your name either you never cared or you scammed either way you getting the hamma

If you sent the item with no tracking and no insurance, then yes this is your fault. It is your job as a seller to ensure the item(s) arrive with the buyer in the same condition they left your possession in.
This means you have the option to do a few things. If you did sent the amp then you have a receipt from the correct date it was shipped correct?

If you can not prove anything then you owe the purchaser an amplifier of equal value(if he is ok with that) or refund his $$.
In the other thread about the deal he says he cannot find the little green slip he got from USPS in his dirty room. That little green slip IS a tracking slip. He's a dang liar

Thanks for the back up guys, and thank you rabbit for finally doing something about it
No prob.

Plantin never sent amp. Never provided tracking. Makes up a bunch of excuses.

Amp in question shows up in his new pictures.

How convenient that he juts so happened to get the SAME amp that he supposedly sent you right after? But you never got it? How gullible does this kid think we are?

No prob.
Plantin never sent amp. Never provided tracking. Makes up a bunch of excuses.

Amp in question shows up in his new pictures.

How convenient that he juts so happened to get the SAME amp that he supposedly sent you right after? But you never got it? How gullible does this kid think we are?
It's pretty obvious that BMK is gullible enough to send me 140$ via paypal for an amp that he doesn't even know exists or not.. haha just ban me, not even gonna waste my time here.

It is your responsibility for the buyer to get what you sold...period. If it got taken off his porch it's YOUR responsibility. You should have paid for insurance or signature conformation. As it has been stated in this thread and the other, you could have got the info by calling USPS, but you didn't and thought by forgetting about it everyone else would too. YOU ARE A FUCKING SCAMMER AND SHOULD HAVE A HOT IRON SHOVED UP YOUR PEE HOLE.

It's pretty obvious that BMK is gullible enough to send me 140$ via paypal for an amp that he doesn't even know exists or not.. haha just ban me, not even gonna waste my time here.
Done.

Gook luck in the future.

It is your responsibility for the buyer to get what you sold...period. If it got taken off his porch it's YOUR responsibility. You should have paid for insurance or signature conformation. As it has been stated in this thread and the other, you could have got the info by calling USPS, but you didn't and thought by forgetting about it everyone else would too. YOU ARE A FUCKING SCAMMER AND SHOULD HAVE A HOT IRON SHOVED UP YOUR PEE HOLE.
Yeah his only argument is "you guys have no proof, theres no proof"

Yeah, EXACTLY, NO proof thats why you are a scamming loser piece of garbage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gckless

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
gckless
San Antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies