Logo Rides.....

there are a few "team" themed ones around here lately. Chicago bulls, USC, Denver nuggets, etc. All of them are ghetto and not near as nice as some of the ones posted here. (as far as the work done etc) Personally I think its stupid. but at least some of them have good work done to them.

there are a few "team" themed ones around here lately. Chicago bulls, USC, Denver nuggets, etc. All of them are ghetto and not near as nice as some of the ones posted here. (as far as the work done etc) Personally I think its stupid. but at least some of them have good work done to them.
GMC-Sierra_3500_HD_SLT_Crew_Cab_200.jpg

Jacked up, big bodied cars with extrememly oversized wheels and candy paint started out as a dirty south thing in general, but as far as I know the logo cars started in Louisiana.
At least we have something to be "proud" of?

And what are you basing this "as far as i know" off of? Link? I'd like to read and learn more about the city with the lowest average I.Q. in the nation.

And what are you basing this "as far as i know" off of? Link? I'd like to read and learn more about the city with the lowest average I.Q. in the nation.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.