lol my PG RSD tweeters

same boat - melted rsd tweets. were fine unitl the other weeked...been solid for about a year. played them loud for a long time but also had the car in the sun a lot.

i can't see it actually being the sun?? if so then i'll probably end up melting my next tweets too. i had 90w going to each component. perhaps when i tried to blast the stanley cup final on AM radio??? hahaha it sounded really bad.

i can't read behind all the sarcastic comments if the sun could actually be the reason for the melting??? please help so i don't make the same mistake.

can i still mount my new tweets in the 'a-PILLARS' ?? went with Pioneer TS-D1720C to replace.

rs.jpg

ds.jpg

I bridged my amp (150w/side) to my RSD set, here in the New Mexico heat (pretty hot) for at least 6 months and my tweeters looked fine after taking them out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.