Look'n for Ideas 3 way front comp's in single cab

shadow
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Thinking of going with a three way set of Morels or Dynaudio.

Look'n for install ideas.

Mid bass in doors .....

tweets and mids??? Kicks / pillers???

mids in stock dash,tweets on pillers???

Any pic's of installs???

Iv'e looked around not have'n much luck finding any.

My truck >93 chevy single cab, manual windows

Not sure what model truck you have, but in my 2010 F150 crew, in the front i have 3 way morel. In the front door in factory speaker location, i have the woofer and the midrange installed. Factory grill covers them. Twetters are installed in factory tweeter location. Im power the 3 way set witha JL HD600/4. I plan to install two 2 way morel sets in the rear tomorrow. I just installed an Audison Bit one, and was totally amazed by what it did to my existing system. It made a huge difference.

Im a morel fan. I havent tried many other speakers, but ive been very satisfied with the morels.

Not sure what model truck you have, but in my 2010 F150 crew, in the front i have 3 way morel. In the front door in factory speaker location, i have the woofer and the midrange installed. Factory grill covers them. Twetters are installed in factory tweeter location. Im power the 3 way set witha JL HD600/4. I plan to install two 2 way morel sets in the rear tomorrow. I just installed an Audison Bit one, and was totally amazed by what it did to my existing system. It made a huge difference.
Im a morel fan. I havent tried many other speakers, but ive been very satisfied with the morels.
What morel model did you purchase/size???:awesome:/size??

They would go in my work Truck 93 chevy w/t 1500

I was wanting more mid bass. and never ran a three way speaker system before thought why not...

Fiberglass not so much but I'm sure I could handle it....

What made you decide to go with a 3-way component set? Are you experienced with fiberglass and body work?

Shadow,

Here are some pics of my F-150 when I had a 3-way active install. With the dash-level mids/highs and proper time alignment, the soundstage was incredible. The pods weren't really all that hard to build, either.

DSC04442.jpg

DSC04314.jpg

I like my utopia bes.. Mine are the old model //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.