Los33 2000 GMC Sierra Build Log

My current cerwin vega v400.4 only does 100 watts to each speaker maybe less. I was happy with it as the p660c doesnt have good bass.
Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
Lol you are stepping up to a huge sub stage. 100x4 isn't going to cut it unless you go with a few 10 in pa mids and bullets.

I had 700 watts for a 3 way and I could drawn it out. You will be way louder than I was.

Was that an insult haha.. Im 5'8, but looks can be deceiving as its actually enough space for me to lay back.
Also it is a fuckkin b**** to work around as i only have 3 doors and not 4.

Just saying, I've sat in a few short-guy built wall vehicles and it's very uncomfortable. Better for you if you can rock with the seats pushed up a bit, less space to pressurize more volume for equipment. If I ever B-pillar my Jeep I'll need to have the wall terminate about 1/3 of the way into the rear door if I'm to be comfortable sitting in it.

Lol you are stepping up to a huge sub stage. 100x4 isn't going to cut it unless you go with a few 10 in pa mids and bullets.I had 700 watts for a 3 way and I could drawn it out. You will be way louder than I was.
Ill have to look into it until its all in as i have to find places to mount amps. That and batteries

Just saying, I've sat in a few short-guy built wall vehicles and it's very uncomfortable. Better for you if you can rock with the seats pushed up a bit, less space to pressurize more volume for equipment. If I ever B-pillar my Jeep I'll need to have the wall terminate about 1/3 of the way into the rear door if I'm to be comfortable sitting in it.
Your old asss fat? Haha just playing..

I dont want to make it to far in as i want to keep it all in the cab with batteries.

Im in the process of working with lasco international to get some custom made level 8 auto glass all around for my truck.

It will protect upto a 7.62 AP and if you are in the army or have been you know what i mean.

Your old asss fat? Haha just playing..
No. 6' tall and always need to stretch a seat all the way back to feel comfortable in a car.

It will protect upto a 7.62 AP and if you are in the army or have been you know what i mean.

Houston has really gone from bad to worse if you need that!

No. 6' tall and always need to stretch a seat all the way back to feel comfortable in a car.

Houston has really gone from bad to worse if you need that!
Shootouts have gone down, but breakins havent so i rather them take hours trying to break in while i sit back and laugh.

You will need to deaden the rear wall, mine still flexed as well as my tool box. I agree with more mids power my 2 dB drive 100.4s couldn't even keep up with my quiet wall

In my 2011 I should have deadened the wall better, but I got tired of adding layers.

This is before I pulled the SA 15s out and put Toro 15s in their place.

ampspots.jpg

In my 2011 I should have deadened the wall better, but I got tired of adding layers.This is before I pulled the SA 15s out and put Toro 15s in their place.

ampspots.jpg
Another local, what part of Montgomery do you live? I used to live off 1486 before I moved to cypress

[quote name='SilverSquared']In my 2011 I should have deadened the wall better, but I got tired of adding layers.
This is before I pulled the SA 15s out and put Toro 15s in their place.
ampspots.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Thats not a wall tho.
@tprj82

Did you do a full wall fully sealed?
I probably will put some deaden back there, but not to worried about it.

All those db drive speakers dont get loud.. Just the expensive line and still trash.

My truck has/had 2 sets of soundstream Picasso components from 04ish and a pair of 3 way components built from parts express. Was fully walled with 9 12" fi ssds on 2 ampere 5ks. Had 3 layers of deadner on the roof and back wall, layer and half on front doors, no rattle but back windshield and wall still flexed

Shootouts have gone down, but breakins havent so i rather them take hours trying to break in while i sit back and laugh.

Pop out the door handle with a screwdriver and reach in and unlock. Silverado aren't that hard lol. I take it your doing the windows to help with spl comps? Less flex = higher db?

Pop out the door handle with a screwdriver and reach in and unlock. Silverado aren't that hard lol. I take it your doing the windows to help with spl comps? Less flex = higher db?
No.. Im doing it for break in's..

Im gonna shaves the handles and put poppers.

Also add a secret switch to unlock in emergency.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.