SOLD Lots for sale!!!! Van, Termlab, Kicker, Dell

shawnfleming
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok guys, here's the deal, I got laid off, along with 9 other employees, got laid off 3 weeks ago. So now, I must get rid of some things. Right now I'm not really interested in any trades, but let me know what you have. Everything is OBO, so if you want to make an offer, PM me with the offer. I will post pics up tomorrow of everything.

My Bassrace van! 1996 Chevy Astro with the 4.3l V6. Runs and drives great. Has a 1 1/2" welded steel cage, 44 cube enclosure, Xenon body kit, 20" Rozzi chrome wheels, Dunlop SP9000 tires with less than 500 miles, 250 Amp HO alternator, a new Auto Custom Carpet (ACC) black carpet kit with the double thick padding,250 sq feet of Second Skin Audio Pro Damplifier sound deadener in front of the B-pillar, 32 runs of 14ga Stinger speaker wire, a set of BNIB AutoLOC door poppers with wireless remotes, Clarion headunit(w/ harddrive) with 6 disc changer, Stinger blue voltage gauge in the dash, 2 Ralliart black leather racing seats, 3 pr of Kicker RCA's, 1 pair of Stinger Bullet RCA's, Big 3 upgrade with Kicker Hyperflex 0 ga., 2 runs of Kicker Hyperflex 0ga positive, 4 Kicker ANL fuseholders with Kicker 300 amp ANL fuses(2 under the hood and 2 in the rear), 2 Kicker Hyperflex frame grounds, 2 Stinger 0ga platinum ground blocks, Viper 5000 2 way alarm with LCD remote and a 4 button remote, custom fiberglass doors, finished in black tweed, with 6 Ascendant Audio Poly mids and 4 Kicker SS30 tweeters per door. Asking $4000 OBO. Make an offer on this, it has to go, I need money horribly right now.

Termlab dual mic setup. This is the 120v one, with the little white box that you have to plug into the wall. $750 OBO

Toshiba Tecra 9100 laptop. Pentium 4 Mobile 1.7 ghz, 512 meg of RAM, XP Pro Has Squaretrade warranty until 11/28/08. Battery doesnt last long, will need a new battery, or just keep it plugged into the wall like I did. Has termlab software already loaded on it. This is the laptop I used when doing shows. $300 OBO

2-Dell 1708FP's Dell 17" LCD Flat panel monitors. $125ea OBO

3-BNIB Dell 1708FP's same as above but brand new in the box. $175ea OBO

2-Kicker KX2500.1 $450ea OBO

1-Kicker SX1250.1 $300 OBO

2-RE MT 18 D2's with New baskets and Brand new in the box recones $700 OBO

2-RE MT's any size, any coil. $275-350ea OBO

1-BNIB Garmin Street Pilot i5 Navigation unit $175 OBO

2-BNIB Ascendant Audio Havoc 15's $300ea OBO

Sorry guys, my internet has been out for a couple days, due to bad weather we were having. (I have a dish for my internet, so when the weather gets bad, I have no interwebz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif )

All Pm's have been replied to, if I have missed anyone, please PM me again.

I have someone that wants the termlab with one sensor, and I have someone that wants a sensor and cable. So if I can get the both of you to agree to a price and paypal me, as soon as I get both paypals, I will ship it out.

delvryboy- Your PM box is full I tried to reply to you PM but it wont let me.

Thanks everyone,

Shawn

If someone is interested in doing shows, I will make a heck of a deal. $1250 shipped for the termlab 2 mic system, the laptop, and 2 dell 17" LCD monitors. This would be everything you would need to host your own shows.

Thanks,

Shawn

Bump for a good guy here. I would love to have the van, it would be perfect for me but i already got to much tied up into my astro. Bump for some awsome stuff and great prices.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.