Loudness setting

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jivko

Hello,

I know loudness clipping, but without him, bass is weak, car is saloon if relevant, what would you recommend to me, the system is so configured for now (Sorry for bad english)

Cd Player Setting

EQ: Flat

Loudness: HI

sub w ctrl: 80hz : 0: -12

HPF: 80hz : -12

S. Rtrv: Off

Mono Amp Setting

Gain: 1/2 Normal(2V Standard 500 mv)

LPF: Cd Player Filter 80 hz

Bass Boost remote control: MIN(Off)

Yes, but on what level, output level: -24 to +6
Turn it above 0 until the bass sounds good. I can't tell you what setting is right. You might need to adjust the gain setting on the mono amplifier.

Loudness is meant for when the radio volume is low but you still need the sound to be powerful. The bass and treble typically gets boosted.

Yes, gain is setting so:

Novo-Bitmap-izobrajenie0fPQiz8_sredna.bmp

Yes, gain is setting so:
Novo-Bitmap-izobrajenie0fPQiz8_sredna.bmp
Without someone knowledgeable at least listening to your system, or measuring with tools and then listening, that knob position is completely arbitrary. Right now all I know is you think the bass is not loud enough and you have adjustments to try, other than Loudness, that will definitely make the bass louder. If the subwoofer level is set at 0 that means the voltage coming out of the radio is very low. Increasing that level to a + setting should make the bass louder in a safe manner.

Cd player buy new 3 years ago, many not used, what could be burned inside ?

This setting SP-P/O MODE, here are the choices REAR/REAR, REAR/SUB.W or SUB.W/SUB.W now is set REAR/SUB.W ?

Or multimeter to measure RCA cable value ?

Cd player buy new 3 years ago, many not used, what could be burned inside ?This setting SP-P/O MODE, here are the choices REAR/REAR, REAR/SUB.W or SUB.W/SUB.W now is set REAR/SUB.W ?

Or multimeter to measure RCA cable value ?
Somebody say something?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.