Northwest Region Lowrider Super Show & Sound Off-Pueblo, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Well if you got any via cell phone, pm me so I can give you my number. No one I know took any with their phones.

Also what's wrong with the van? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

why dont you turn off caps lock first lol
im suprised you made it back without your van dieing on you
sorry, didnt mean to yell it. as a matter a fact the van runs good, just wont pass emmisions. so imma put a new cat on it and that should do the trick, anyways, i seen you pass me outside the springs doing 90.and i left right after trophys.

Emissions is ghey.

can't you get a recreational license on it so it dont require emissions test? I know all the hot rod guys up there are nowhere close to passing emissions.

sorry, didnt mean to yell it. as a matter a fact the van runs good, just wont pass emmisions. so imma put a new cat on it and that should do the trick, anyways, i seen you pass me outside the springs doing 90.and i left right after trophys.
yeah so did i but the girlfriend was hungry so i had to stop. only took me 2hrs drive time though to get to fort collins, but i had my car maxed out at 92 most the way

DSC02436.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.