mackallmike

yo mike im dead ass gonna fill that mail fraud form out if you dont start fixin this soon...i shouldnt even be giving you the chance, but id rather you realize what your doing and fix it. im not even gonna lie i worked hard for that money and was excited to have it as an xmas present and if i dont get it back im'a do whatever it takes to get it back, along with making it hard for you to ever get online business again...your internet reputation will be totally ruined if you screw us 3....we're all legit dudes that were tryin to get some beats and we never got our ****....you think we're just gonna let it go? you DONT want 3 people fillin that form out...mail fraud is some serious ass **** and my uncle who is a NY detective will gladly help to speed that process up if your not tryin to get this fixed.

Its not just for mail fraud, its for internet crimes as a whole. But fill it out. It will help. Make sure you get all his personal info from that one guy who has it.

**** PAYPAL..

Status

After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time.

Case Closed.

PM me some private info guys.

same with me...they said i actually won the case in favor of me but they are unable to retrieve my money...aka he took it all out after he scammed us so we couldnt get it back. i need his personal info to fill out that formm

dont let him get off on us so easily!!! bump this back up, i need his personal info to file that form!!

aurorakid i know you dont want the guy that stole your hard earned money to get off with no trouble and i dont either

Yeah I need my money. Thanks to the local tire shop my car wheel fell off when driving doing more body damage to my car and needs a new hub and axle. Don't let this scamming f u c k get off so easy.

Picture028.jpg

should of listen to the guy that said it looks like photoshop... the card with name doesnt even look like it belongs there. seem like he added the card... photoshop.

i know, i rushed into it because it was exactly what i was looking for, priced good, and i saw he was a frequent poster and even a member on alot of other forums.....shouldve listened, but what can you do...no use now. im still not giving up though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

natisfynest

10+ year member
Balls Deep In Your Mom
natisfynest
da nati
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies