Massive audio components

Participant count
  • Participant list
you going to give anymore info than that?

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

whats your listening style, and what do you mostly listen to?

will they have an external amplifer if so how many rms watts?

what type of vehical is this going in?

etc...

The RK6 components get very loud but complaints include a lack of clarity in the midbass and difficult installation, as well as high power requirements. These aren't a set you simply bolt in and run off head unit power until you eventually add an amp.

Ok those are out because of the midbass problem. So what other 6.5 components would you recommend preferably under 200$ but could push it to 250 if they were great. I listen to thrash/ speed metal mainly but I also listen to alternative frequently. I will have them amped at the rms ( haven't bought the amp because I haven't decided speaker yet)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.