SOLD Maxxlink MX-100 - 65 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
If you're looking at this you probably know what it can do. 9v balanced preamp output for 5 pairs (so up to 10 amps getting 9v a piece). Xover, external subsonic filter which is real nice for amps without one, test tone switch, clipping LED indicator for the outgoing signal.

I bought this from justin (teamsubsgopoof) about 2 years ago and have been using it for over a year and a half with an LOC and my stock HU. I've now upgraded to an 8v deck and no longer need this fine piece of equipment. This unit is IMO the ultimate line driver with many bells and whistles.

Cosmetically it has a few tiny scratches here and there but nothing major. You really don't notice them unless you take close up pics with a decent camera (as i just have). The unit comes with the box and manual, however the remote knob is not working as justin probably never checked it before listing it and selling it to me. I looked into getting another remote and the only thing maxxonics could recommend was getting in touch with CIA engineering who handles thier warranty fixes. I've spoken to CIA and although they couldn't quote it without it in front of them, they said it cant be too exspensive. I personally prefer remote knobs directly from the amp and have happily used this unit without its remote for quite some time now.

Onto the pics:

65 shipped

not looking for anything in particular. might as well throw the offer out though.

i could use enough sound deadener to do both my doors....

****! i just came in (4 am) from using my last 2 rolls of deadner lol. i have some infinity kappa 6x8s that are mint and sound great. i been tryin to get 55 shipped but ill pay for both shipping and straight trade

whats funny is that i have ahole that can probably fit those and i was looking for speakers.....and i JUST bouoght some bravox speakers tonight

i think the bravox comps would be better than the kappas though hehe. thx for the offer though man.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif its cool lol. what about a cadence 4 channel plus a little cash on ur end? txa 300.4 bnib. trade plus 30 on ur part?

possible trade in the works unless anyone else can make me a deal for some deadener i can't refuse //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nothing offical yet.

still open to offer. thx for the cadence offer but im good on 4ch's right now. i

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.