MB Quart DSC 2000.1d and 2 MB Quart DSC 480 - HELP NEEDED THANKS>

Participant count
  • Participant list

95BLKSS
10+ year member

Chicago
Okay so I finally got everything for my build. I'm going with a MB Quart DSC 2000.1d to power 2 10 Alpine Type-X (will be giving each 1000w rms @1ohm). I also bought 2 MB Quart DSC 480 for my interior speakers. One will power RE Audio 6.5 Components and the other will Power 4 6x9s. I have the following questions. I currently have a Pioneer Avic N3 and want to know how many sets of RCAs can I get away with; I currently have a set for the subs, front, and rear. Can I run one set of RCAs to each 480? They can be switched to 2 channel input mode; so I figured I could input RCAs for 1&2 channel on each amp. Will placing amp in channel input mode act like bridging channels? Any input/advice/suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Nevermind, I just read 2 channel input mode allows 4 channel output with one set of RCA's. I guess I'll run both 480s in channel input mode and bridge the channels on the one running components (4ohm load) and use all 4 channels to power 4 6x9s with the other...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.