Mean Green Alternators

Participant count
  • Participant list
It made some weird sounds at idle when I first got it, but it has gotten better. I guess that it had to break in, because I believe that the squeal came from my belt. It was probably due to the pulley on the mean green being smaller. I think that the belt just had to adjust. I can get some dimming out of my setup at full volume , but I don't think that's because of the alt though. My US Amp draws a whole lot of current compared to the KX850.2 that I used to run. The US is rated for a few hundred more watts, but it seems to be a lot more inefficient than the Kicker was.

They are usualy 200-220A.

I love mine, great warranty and CS. Best mix of price/quality...

Mine was benched @218 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nG

i got my 200 amp for my 95 grand cherokee from mean-green and it was great. for my new car i got an excessive amperage and that company and owner are nothing more then the white ooze from an std infected ******

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.