Southwest Region Meets / Meters / anything car audio related in Vegas?

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
I have made SOOOO many calls to the shops in Vegas and none of them want to host an event. But they say they will attend one if another shop host it. I have been talking to sonic atmosphers and Vegas Auto sound mostly. if you guys have some leads we would love to host a few shows down there. the dBDrag and Bass Race World Finals will be held in Laughlinlater

Doug
whats up doug.

i think hosting the finals in laughlin is just a stupid idea.

need to make it 3 locations instead of just two

one in florida naturally.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

we tried Florida and it cost more for security then we made on entries. not including the facility, Party, and all the other misc. but we tried to have it in Vegas but they wanted I think 5x the amount for the location plus we would have to use union set up and tear down which is really expensive. also with laughlin we can get people from NM, TX, CA, NV, and AZ

later

Doug

Hello

I moved to vegas about a year ago and as I have found out this place is dead for car audio events. I would love to see something go on here. Please if anyone knows let us all know. With that being said the shop I have been talking to about my system is looking at hosting another USACI event this year they did one on 4/20/08 and are waiting for the weather to get cooler to host another. The shop is Vegas Style MotorSports in N. LV maybe they will have some new info on shows later.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.