memphis c3 15

Participant count
  • Participant list
i can get them new for about 250. never really liked them personally. i hated mine ported sealed was better for me
yea i was just gonna sell it for $210 plus shipping. figured that was a good price after finding out what they were selling for. my buddy had one ported and it wasnt bad imo never heard sealed. anyways how i got the new one is he blew it and i gave him a vfl 15 to use until he got to return it......well he had to have the vfl so i got the new c3 they gave him for return. so its bnib and i have no use for it so i will have to make a fs thread on it.

yea i was just gonna sell it for $210 plus shipping. figured that was a good price after finding out what they were selling for. my buddy had one ported and it wasnt bad imo never heard sealed. anyways how i got the new one is he blew it and i gave him a vfl 15 to use until he got to return it......well he had to have the vfl so i got the new c3 they gave him for return. so its bnib and i have no use for it so i will have to make a fs thread on it.
well i had a 12 in 2.5cubes ported to 37hz on 720rms and it just wouldnt get loud even with a 45in^2 of port now in the recommended sealed which imo was rather small .81ft^3 it was better but still not up to par with the m3s or the m-class. an personally id prefer the power reference with power/performance, and price/performance in mind

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.